Saturday 1 October 2011

WoFR - Referee Rankings

Posted by Unknown at 03:50
The attached list contains my own referee rankings.
They depend on my impressions of the respective referee's appointments and perfomances during the last months. I will update the lists by the quarter.
It might be that some moves seem to be weird, but I really emphasize this time that it is merely my subjective opinion..
Edward's list can be downloaded HERE.

My groups are:

A+: Major Elite Group
A: Elite Group
B+: Anterior Successor Group
B: Successor Group
B-: Downgraded Successor Group
C+: Regular Option Group
C: Regular Group
C-: Downgraded Regular Group
D: Posterior Group
TD: Talent Development Group

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 latest news of world football | Design by Kenga Ads-template