Thursday 13 October 2011

INFORMATION: Euro 2012 Blog

Posted by Unknown at 04:24

I established a new blog (euro2012stats.blogspot.com) which will only contain information about the coming European championships. It will be about refereeing of course, I however will focus on the tournament itself as well. 
The blog is obviously unspoilt, I will start concentrating on it closer to the Play-Off matches in November. There will be always report-pdfs like this one.
Discussing about refereeing however still remains on the "main blog", I am only going to seperate it during the final tournament.

Pretty content with the drawing, you as well? I think CRO-TUR is a very hot and tough match to watch...and to referee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 latest news of world football | Design by Kenga Ads-template