Thursday 14 July 2011

Kari Seitz with 3rd place match

Posted by Unknown at 12:02
Kari SEITZ (USA) with 3rd place match
According to her blog, Kari Seitz has been appointed to referee Saturday's 3rd place match between Sweden and France in Sinsheim.
She said on her blog:
"My dream since I set my sights on becoming a FIFA referee back in 1994 and I couldn't be happier to share the experience with my amazing USA referee crew Veronica & Marlene."

M31, Sinsheim, 16/07/2011, 17:30
Sweden vs France
Referee Kari Seitz (USA)
Assistant Referee 1 Marlene Duffy (USA)
Assistant Referee 2 Veronica Perez (USA)
4th Official Quetzalli Alvarado (MEX)
Reserve Assistant Referee Mariana Corbo (URU)

A match report can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 latest news of world football | Design by Kenga Ads-template